Recover windows 7 password with reset disk
Sometime we don’t remember the windows password. But If you have created reset disk before, you’ll not worried about it. Because the reset disk can help you to recover windows administrator 7 password. This article will tell you how to create reset disk and how to use it to windows 7 password recovery.
First let’s create a windows 7 reset disk.
Click on Start and then Control Panel in Windows 7.
Click on the User Accounts and Family Safety link. Click on the User Accounts link. Important: Before you proceed, make sure have some kind of portable media to create a password reset disk on. This means that you will need a flash drive or a floppy disk drive and blank floppy disk.You will not be able to create a windows 7 administrator password reset disk on a CD, DVD, or external hard drive. In the task pane on the left, click the Create a password reset disk link. When the Forgotten Password Wizard window appears, click Next. In the I want to create a password key disk in the following drive: drop down box, choose the portable media drive to create a Windows 7 password reset disk on. Click Next to continue. With the disk or other media still in the drive, enter your current account password in the text box and click Next. Windows 7 will now create the password reset disk on your chosen media. When the progress indicator shows 100% complete, click Next and then click Finish in the next window. Then remove the flash drive or floppy disk from your computer.
Now, you have a reset disk. Then you can follow the steps to
1. In the Windows 7 log on window, click Reset Password.
2. Insert your password reset disk and then click on the Reset password option to open Password Reset Wizard. Click next button to continue.
3. Select the password reset disk from the drop down box. Click next to proceed to the next step.
4. Enter a new password and then type the password again to confirm.
5. Click the next button and then click the finish button to close the wizard.
6. Now enter the new password for your user account.
Ok, It have
a recover windows password utility. New feature support windows 7 password recovery. http://www.recoverwindowspassword.com