Lenovo has just launched the new Lenovo IdeaPhone A586 , which like most curious feature incorporates a technology that will allow us to unlock the terminal using our voice.
Lenovo A586 IdeaPhone
As I mentioned this is one of the first devices incorporating unlock functionality Voice , which has been developed by Baidu , and that system has A * STAR verification. As for more traditional specifications we can tell which features Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, is currently unknown if you can upgrade to Jelly Bean .
We leave with the rest of specifications:
- Screen 4.5 “inch IPS technology with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels and a 16:9 ratio. Desnsidad has a 245 ppi pixel
- dual core processor at 1.2 GHz
- 512MB RAM
- 4 GB of internal memory.
- Band 2G (GSM 900/1800/1900) and 3G (WCDMA 2100)
- Data Network HSUPA (3.5G), HSDPA (3.5G), WCDMA (3G), EDGE, GPRS
- 5 megapixel camera with a resolution of 2582 x 1944 pixels. Dual LED Flash. Records video at 1920 x 1080 pixels (30 fps)
- Bluetooth: 2.1
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- Play audio (AAC, AAC +, eAAC +, MP3, MP4, WMA, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, Mobile XMF, SP-MIDI, G-MIDI 1, OGG WAV, FLAC) and video (WMV, MPEG- 4)
IdeaPhone Price Lenovo A586
The release date of this device is scheduled between days 10 and December 12 , but for now only into the Chinese market, it is not known yet when we get to see this terminal in Spain or other European countries. As for the price of Lenovo IdeaPhone A586 is 123 €.