How to create an account on DineroMail
Like Paypal and many other services that allow sending and receiving of money online, DineroMail is a service that has become popular in the last time, especially in Latin America where the service is considered one of the best for the utility payments, bills and send money to other people without leaving home.
If you’re thinking of creating a DineroMail account but do not know if you want as start, then you’re in luck, today here we will explain in a simple and fast are the steps you need to do to sign up for this great service online for money virtual.
Tools required for registration:
- You must be over 18 years old to register on DineroMail
- You must have a valid email account, otherwise you can not continue with the service
How to create an account on DineroMail:
- The first step is to enter DineroMail, for that you can click on the following link: ( http://www.dineromail.com )
- Once inside you must click on the country to which you want to create the account, in this case Argentina.
- Now you must click on ONLINE, link in orange with white letters respectively.
- This will open a registration form that you must fill in the following form:
- Email: Please enter a valid email
- Vuélvelo to enter
- Type in a password that you can remember
- Re-enter the password previously typed
- Enter your name
- Enter your last name
- Put your number of your National
- Put the address where you live now
- Enter a postal address
- Put a country of residence
- Choose a province
- Choose a city
- Put a mobile phone for future contact
- Captcha Enter the code shown in the image
- Accept the terms and conditions
- And finally click Create Account to complete the tutorial.