Hidden Themes of Windows 7
Windows 7 has several themes that you can activate by default .. but did you know that there are some that are hidden and can reveal a trick? Here’s how to activate hidden themes of Windows 7…
You like to regularly change the theme of your Windows 7 and have a new office, new icons? Well this tip is for you as we will show you how to enable hidden themes in Windows 7 yet so real in the system …
- Open the menu ” Start “and select” Computer “
- Go to the C drive of your computer,
- Find the C: \Windows winsxs,
- Once you are in this folder, in the search box, type this: “*. Theme”
- You will see new themes are called: ZA, U.S., GB, CA, AU
- Select event by double clicking and you can activate them.
Why Microsoft has hidden themes in Windows 7? I do not know too much to say, but anyway this trick is very useful and helps unlock the hidden themes in Windows 7.