Fix Windows 7: How to fix Windows 7
That’s that Windows 7is down and needs to be repaired? Only it is not clear to repair windows 7 without knowing how to do … so we will explain to you how easily and quickly repair windows 7 without having to reinstall the system.
For this, we use tools of repair that are part of the environment “WinRE” and that may allow you to repair windows 7 due to improper handling that led to the corruption of one or more system files essential to the proper starting and operating Your Computer in Windows 7.
First, you must be in possession of your DVD to install Windows 7 that includes the WinRE environment or have access to advanced boot mode of Windows 7 (see below).
- Start your computer taking care to insert the installation DVD of Windows 7 in your DVD drive and choosing the start of the DVD. If you do not have your Windows 7 DVD, know that WinRE is available in the advanced startup options that can be accessed by starting your computer by tapping the F8 key or hold it down during the boot process of Windows 7 .
- In the advanced startup options, you can select “Repair your computer” that presents itself to you, which will aim to start WinRE and allow you to easily repair Windows 7.
- You will then have access to your language of choice for the repair of windows 7,
- You will be asked to choose one account administrator who will perform the manipulations repair windows 7, so choose your own preference!
- Then comes a very important window you with recovery options in Windows 7 …
Here are the details of different options for system repair windows 7 and their impact on your computer and installing windows:
- Startup Repair: The repair option offers to repair the boot sector of Windows 7, ie the repair of the Windows bootloader, boot sector in French … Choose this if you have problems to start windows normally to arrive to the famous “Bureau” where are your icons arranged programs.
- System Restore: this second repair option allows you to restore Windows 7 on an earlier date as a day before or you have not yet had a computer failure on your system.
- Image Recovery system Windows 7: this option may be to reload a previously created disk image …
- Memory Diagnostic Windows 7: this will help you diagnose a potential problem with the RAM on your computer, which can cause failure of the computer encountered.
- Command Prompt Windows 7: this choice will aim to open a command prompt to perform a repair manual for example by entering command lines important (reserved for insiders).
You should now be able to repair your system Windows 7 to make it functional again and use your computer with confidence!