Create an account on Facebook, the social network of Mark Zuckerberg
How hard is to create an account on Facebook, the social network? If you do not have a Facebook account, something really weird knowing that it is one of the major social networks-in this article we will explain what you should do to create an account at Facebook, then you can use that to contact with your friends, family and people you meet online.
Tutorial walkthrough for registering on Facebook
In addition, you can use your Facebook account to log in to multiple websites and social network allows accessing other websites simply access your Facebook account, that simple!
Not much more to add on Facebook, then we leave the tutorial so you can follow the steps and finish creating an account on the social network of Mark Zuckerberg.
Step by step tutorial to create a Facebook account
- The first step is to enter the social network, for it simply click on the following link: http://www.facebook.com
- After opening the website please complete the form at the side of the web in this way:
- Name: Enter your name.
- Last name: Enter your last name.
- Email: Put a real email, it must then confirm the account.
- Rewrite mail: Please enter the above email again.
- Password: Enter a password that will be easy to remember.
- Sex: Select the sexual gender you belong.
- Date of birth: Enter your date of birth.
- Finally click ‘Register’ to complete the registration of Facebook.
It is worth mentioning that in order to complete registration and create your Facebook account must confirm the email they send you to your email box, otherwise the creation of the Facebook account will not be completed and you can not use. Then, once completed the form must go to your inbox, look for a post by Facebook and click on a link that will point themselves, and once you’ve already clicked on and confirmed your account.
There is also the possibility that Facebook will ask for a phone number to confirm your identity by SMS, in this post will be a series of digits forming a code that you should copy and paste where you require social network.
Without much further ado, I always recommend that you put real data to create a Facebook account, otherwise you could infringe on identity theft and this would cause your account to be deleted shortly.