Create an account on AOL Mail, free email service
Many users have asked us for some time a tutorial on how to create an account with AOL Mail, and free webmail service online that has grown dramatically in recent years, as the web has improved in both functionality as well in interface, much resembling the popular Google Webmail, Gmail course.
Before you start with the tutorial we say that AOL Email is only in English, so if you’re not very “friend” of the language as you could end up having some problems regarding the use of Webmail respectively.
Tools required for registration:
- You need to have a translator if you do not understand the steps to do this you can use the Google
- You need the internet browser is updated to the latest version
How to create an account with AOL Mail:
- The first step is to enter AOL Mail; ( http://www.aol.com )
- Once inside you must click on the Mail option, which appears next to the AOL search engine
- Make click on the option to Sign Up for a Free Account
- This will open a registration form that you must fill in the following way:
- First Name and Last Name: Enter your name and your surname
- Pick a Username: Enter a username
- Create a Password: Enter a password
- Confirm Password: Re-enter the same password.
- Date of Birth: Select your date of birth
- Gender: Choose your gender sexual
- Zip Code: Put your postcode
- Choose a security question
- Enter an alternative email
- Enter the code you see in the image.
- And finally you must click on Sign Up in order to finish the tutorial respectively.